Monday, October 10, 2005

Warbee Pigbapes Explained

Have you seen our Grampian TV advert yet? It went live today and is next on during Emmerdale and Coronation Street tonight. Hope you like it. Feel free to click on comments underneath today’s blog post and leave your thoughts. But please don’t mention what Warbee Pigbapes means because I’m running a competition at About Aberdeen for those who tell me the hidden message in the ad. Use the link to the left to find the competition. I’ll post the answer next week. There’s 100 prizes up for grabs.

If you’ve missed the ad and wonder what it’s all about then let me know what day you’re watching telly this week and I’ll let you know which programme it’ll be on.

My thanks to Andrew, Mark and Stephen at SMG for creating and getting together the ad, we all love it! Now let me know what you think…

Chris