Thursday, April 27, 2006

borntoloaf website borntoloaf.co.uk

borntoloaf website borntoloaf.co.uk


I'm often asked from regular aboutaberdeen and warbee pigbapes visitors what
Borntoloaf is and why I run it. I'll answer this here.

Mystery Shopping


I started the www.borntoloaf.co.uk website several years ago to help people learn how to make money at home, using the internet or becoming self employed through a range of work such as
Mystery Shopping where you get paid a fee for visiting a shop, bank or Post Office and testing a transaction. I did this full time for a few years and supplemented this income by doing Surveys and writing articles for magazines and newspapers.

This lead to me writing my own website articles and I now do this full time and love nothing better than writing about the great City of Aberdeen and the Shire. For example yesterday I had an enjoyable day researching the first
Aberdonian magicians who were Walford Bodie and John Henry Anderson, who was the first magician to pull a rabbit for a hat! I'm glad to say that their traditions and acts live on in talented people like Garry Seagraves who can be seen, with his rabbit in a hat, at
Chiquito Mexican Restaurant and Bar at the Aberdeen Beach Boulevard each Sunday.

The borntoloaf url came about by my family teasing me that I should get a proper job. Though I had the last laugh - I was working my own hours, choosing my work and earning more than my previous proper job!

Freebies


Borntoloaf was extended to include a free section. For example you can claim a free £5 bingo where you can win cash prizes. Other freebies I've received over the years include books, magazines, DVDs, CDs, food samples and handy cleaning products.

Competitions


Then I hit upon the idea that you can get more free things from entering competitions. I now list competition advice and where they can be entered at the borntoloaf website. My own winnings include cash prizes, games consoles, bikes, a BBQ, book tokens, shopping vouchers, DVDs, computer games, toys, games and much more, All handy to pass on as gifts to family, or to keep as treats. Some wins have been really enjoyable like a Harrods luxury hamper and a weekend break.

If you were born to loaf then visit the homepage of Borntoloaf at
www.borntoloaf.co.uk and learn home to make cash for free.

www.borntoloaf.co.uk